May 1, 2021
May 1, 2021
Online Pre-Recorded and email link will be sent morning of May 1st.
- Physical Literacy and Gymnastics: Is it playing upside down or training vestibular and muscular systems to thrive.
Presenters: Shannon Doyle-Kenny & Kara Thorpe (Gym Sask)
- Multi-sport/cross-training; support system-Channel Performance is introducing a new approach to sport development and keeping kids involved in physical activity. Focus is on building well rounded babies, children and youth to develop tomorrow’s stronger athletes.
Presenter: Chantel (Norman) McDougall
- “Staying in your lane” The role of an S&C Coach as part of the Integrated Support Team Model: Experiences working with Hockey Canada U18 Women’s Team and their journey to the World Championship.
Presenter: Jason Weber
- Preparing your Clients for Police Training & Other Physically Demanding Occupations
Presenter: Leslie Frei
- Fuel for Athletes- Nutrition for Performance and Recovery
Presenter: Darian Kotchorek, RD – Vitality Nutrition
- Mental training tools and strategies for athletes, coaches, and practitioners
Presenter: Dr. Ryan Flett