The majority of SKESA members hold a secondary certification, which is typically either a:
- CSEP-Certified Exercise Physiologist (CSEP-CEP) or a
- CSEP-Certified Personal Trainer (CSEP-CPT) certification.
Quite a few SKESA members also hold ACSM or NSCA certifications:
- ACSM Health and Fitness Certifications – CPT, EP-C, GEI
- ACSM Clinical Certifications – CEP, RCEP
- NSCA – CSCS, CSPS or NSCA-CPT and TSAC-F
The Saskatchewan Kinesiology and Exercise Science Association (SKESA) is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to develop, train and promote kinesiology professionals in the exercise science industry – to advocate fitness, performance and health promotion throughout the province of Saskatchewan.